sku : 3719
Iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily and permanently hemming garments and home décor without any sewing
- 2 rolls; Regular Weight 3/8 in x 10 yards
- 2 rolls: Super Weight, ¾ inches x 8 yards
- 4 rolls total
- Regular Weight is for light fabrics such as; cotton, rayon, polyester blends and acrylic fabrics.
- Super Weight is for heavier fabrics such as; heavy cotton, denim, suede, wool and corduroy
- No-sew, simply iron the hem together;
- Save times; create a clean hem in seconds
- Proudly made in the USA
Pre-wash all materials without fabric softeners. Pre-test adhesive on materials before starting project.
- Preheat iron to medium heat, no steam.
- Turn item inside-out or turn over. Measure & press new hem into the fabric.
- Place Tape inside the new folded hem.
- Place and hold iron on the fabric for 3-5 seconds. Repeat until entire surface is bonded.DO NOT apply iron directly to adhesive tape.
- Turn item right side out and iron fabric for additional 1-3 seconds.
DO NOT SEW! Use Regular for lighter fabrics such as cotton and linen. Use Super for heavier fabrics such as denim and corduroy.