Item Number: 55282
The Dritz Denim Iron-on Patches are ideal for making DIY clothing or fabric repairs, such as fixing a tear, hole or worn area. Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items. Use templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids’ clothing repairs or just to make a fashion statement! Simple iron-on application means no sewing. Packages contains a total of 12 patches in assorted denim colors: dark blue, faded blue and stonewash; Sizes: (3) 5 x 5-inch, (3) 3 x 3-inch, and (6) 2 x 3-inch . Washable and dry cleanable.
- Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items
- Use with templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids’ clothing repairs or simply to make a fashion statement
- Easy iron-on application requires no sewing
- Package contains 12 patches total: 3 patches size 5” x 5”; 3 patches size 3” x 3” and 6 patches size 2” x 3”
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
- Wash garment before applying patch.
- Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on â€œcottonâ€ setting.
- Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
- Working on a firm, protected heat-resistant surface, preheat worn area with iron.
- Position patch, shiny side down, on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
- Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again, if necessary.
Care: Washable & dry cleanable.