Item Number: 637-65
Complete your needlework and craft kit with the Dritz Eyelet Kit with Tool. This pack includes 25 silver eyelets and two tools. These 5/32-inch laundry-proof eyelets are used to reinforce holes in belts, vests, jackets, laced enclosures or even curtains, duffel bags, tarps and windsocks. They can also be used to decorate handbags, headbands, clipboards or other desk accessories. Alternatively, you can use these eyelets to embellish your scrapbooks and other paper crafting projects. All materials in this eyelet kit are made of nickel.
- Contains 25 eyelets and 1 tool
- Can also be used to apply Dritz #104 eyelets
Test on swatch of fabric. Use two layers of medium to heavy-weight fabric reinforced with interfacing. Work on firm protected surface.
1. Mark position of eyelet on fabric, and then cut out hole with scissors.
2. Insert eyelet into hole from right to wrong side.
3. Position eyelet top on anvil, insert tool into eyelet and hammer gently. Center of eyelet will split to secure eyelet.
For supplemental instructions, refer to the following files: