Item Number : EC-231020
Color : Clear
Size : 1.0 fl oz
Our best selling adhesive is also available with precision tip applicators. These applicators are ideal for projects using small, delicate pieces that require greater accuracy. E6000 Precision Tip Adhesive gives you the control you need without the mess.
- Includes 4 precision tips plus a precision tip cap
- Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic, cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much more
- Dries clear
- Photo safe
- Washer/dryer safe
- Temperature resistant
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Replace cap. Screw precision tip into top of tube cap. Replace with fresh tip as needed.
- Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum bond strength may not be reached for up 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.