Item Number : EC-230022
Color : Clear
Size : 3.7 fl oz
E6000 is formulated to meet high performance industrial requirements. The self-leveling formula forms a powerful bond with most any material and will remain flexible once cured. E6000 Industrial will handle just about any project DIYers or PROs throw at it!
- Tough – 2X stronger and 60X more flex than Polyurethane!
- Non-flammable once cured
- Chemical resistant – safe for applications exposed to dilute acids and dilute caustics
- Waterproof – can be submerged in fresh and salt water after complete cure
- Paintable – paint to match surrounding area to make UV-resistant
- Temperature resistant – unaffected by extreme heat or cold once cured
- Flexible – excellent for bonding items subject to vibration
Follow these step-by-step directions when using E6000:
Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt. For best results, lightly roughen surface before use.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Replace cap. Screw precision tip into top of tube cap. Replace with fresh tip as needed.
- Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
- Allow 24 hours for curing. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum bond strength may not be reached for up 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.
Note: May damage finished surfaces. Avoid such contact until completely dry. Not recommended for use on polystyrene, polyethylene, polypropylene, Styrofoam™ or paper products. Not recommended for any items that come into contact with food, drinking water or animals. Do not dry clean.