Item Number: 55283
Dritz Twill Iron-on Patches are ideal for making DIY clothing or fabric repairs, such as fixing a tear, hole or worn area. Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items. Use templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids’ clothing repairs or just to make a fashion statement! Simple iron-on application means no sewing. Packages contains a total of 16 patches in assorted cotton twill colors: black, navy, grey and khaki; Sizes: (4) 5″ x 5″, (4) 3″ x 3″, and (8) 2″ x 3″ . Washable and dry cleanable.
- Use to repair garments, accessories, or other fabric items
- Use with templates or stencils to cut patterns and shapes for kids’ clothing repairs or simply to make a fashion statement
- Easy iron-on application requires no sewing
- Package contains 16 patches total: 4 patches size 5” x 5”; 4 patches size 3” x 3” and 8 patches size 2” x 3”
Check fiber content of item to be repaired to be sure it can withstand the heat setting required for correct application.
- Wash garment before applying patch.
- Heat dry iron for 5 minutes on â€œcottonâ€ setting.
- Cut patch slightly larger than area to be mended. Round corners. If patch will cover a hole, place a piece of paper underneath hole before applying patch.
- Working on a firm, protected, heat-resistant surface, preheat worn area with iron.
- Position patch, shiny side down, on garment. Press firmly for 40 to 45 seconds. Finish by pressing around edges.
- Allow patch to cool and check bond. Press again, if necessary.
Care: Washable & dry cleanable.