Item Number: 746
Add rich details to your fabric projects using the Dritz Smooth Tracing Wheel with Plastic Handle. It is easy to use and features an ergonomic design that lends comfort to your hands. Use this tracing wheel to trace darts, pockets, buttonholes, notches or pleats from a pattern onto your fabric or to make slotted perforations. This tracing wheel is available in two different edges, smooth and serrated, each sold separately.
- Will transfer markings through a double thickness of most fabrics
- Use with tracing paper to transfer pattern markings for darts, pleats, tucks, pockets and buttonholes to fabric
- To mark multiple layers and bulky fabrics, you may prefer to use the Serrated Tracing Wheel.
Always test to be sure that wheel will not damage fabric.
- Work on a protected hard surface.
- Mark on wrong side of fabric only, following instructions on Tracing Paper package.
- Apply even pressure.
- To keep fabric from bunching up, roll blade with a forward, then slightly backward motion as you trace along line. Hold fabric taut in front of the tracing wheel.
Use a See-Thru Dressmaker’s Ruler as a guide for tracing straight lines.