Dritz Res-Q-Tape hem strips are handy double-sided clear adhesive tape strips that allow you to instantly shorten pants, skirts and dresses with no sewing required. They are ideal when quick and unexpected temporary repairs are needed. These lightweight pre-cut strips create a soft hem and cling to fabric, leather and paper. Package contains 24 hem strips, each ½” x 3”. Do not stitch through or iron tape. Remove strips before laundering or dry cleaning.
- Item Number: S-426
- Provides a quick hem solution on-the-go or when an unexpected repair is needed
- Pre-cut strips cling to fabric, leather and paper
- Ideal for temporary repair of hems and seams
- Package contains (24) 1/2" x 3" hem strips
- Locate the edge of the paper liner and peel away from the glossy side.
- Place strip, adhesive side down, on hem.
- Gently bend each side of strip until paper backing separates.
- Peel and remove each side of the paper lining to reveal adhesive.
- Fold fabric over strip to secure.
Do not stitch through or iron tape. Remove strips before laundering or dry cleaning.
Do Not Stitch Through Or Iron Tape. Remove Strips Before Laundering Or Dry Cleaning