Item Number: 626
Use the Dritz Magnetic Seam Guide on the metallic throat plate of your sewing machine to get equal seam widths on fabrics. This flexible seam guide can be adjusted to any width to get straight seams. You can easily line up this magnetic guide against any fabric and start sewing.
- Use to stitch even seams, tucks, and pleats with out marking
- Adjusts to any position on metal throat plate of sewing machine
- Non-slip power-grip magnet never loosens
- Exclusive, easy-lift flip tab releases at a touch
Not recommended for computerized sewing machines.
- With needle in down position, measure to desired width.
- Position seam guide at measured width.
- Run edge of fabric along seam guide while stitching.