Item Number: 647
Use the Dritz Loop Turner 9-1/2″ for fabric cylinders that need to be turned right side out to make narrow straps, button loops and frog closures. This simple and handy tool slides through the bias tubing while the latch hook on the end catches the end of the fabric and pulls it through the tube. It is perfect for making spaghetti straps, frog closures, button loops, Chinese ball buttons, purse straps and more.
- For turning bias tubing, button loops, frog closures, Chinese ball buttons, purse straps and shoulder straps
1. Cut bias strip two times desired width of tubing plus 1/2 inch for seam allowances. Add 2 to 3 inches to cut length for turning.
2. Fold right sides together lengthwise and stitch 1/4 inch seam.
3. Trim seam allowances and cut one end of tubing on an angle. TIP: Reinforce fabric point with Fray Check.
4. Insert Loop Turner through tubing and push latch through fabric about 1/4 inch from point.
5.Pull Loop Turner toward you, guiding tubing over hook until it begins to turn inside out. Continue to pull Loop Turner being careful not to disengage hook.
TIP: Use to pull serger tails back through serger stitching.