Dritz Fabric Glue Stick 0.28 oz
Item Number: 401
Color : White
Size : 0.28 oz (7.9 g)
The Dritz Fabric Glue Stick is a handy craft accessory to have in your sewing kit. Ideal for giving finishing touches to your fabrics, this non-toxic glue can be used to position lace, appliques and other dainty embellishments on your fabrics. You can also use it to match plaids and stripes, alter existing patterns or for basting hems and zippers. It is water soluble and acid free. This package includes 0.28 ounces of fabric glue stick.
- Water-soluble glue that washes out of most fabrics for:Tacking down seam allowances to keep them from moving or flipping over when sewing over themBasting seams when matching plaidsPositioning ribbons, trims and appliquesBasting hems and zippers
- Tacking down seam allowances to keep them from moving or flipping over when sewing over them
- Basting seams when matching plaids
- Positioning ribbons, trims and appliques
- Basting hems and zippers
- Remove cap and twist base slightly.
- Rub stick over area to be glued.
- After using, twist base to retract glue.
- Allow to dry before stitching.
TIP: Store in refrigerator to keep from drying out and spreading too thickly.