Item Number: 574
Dritz eyelet pliers are used to apply functional eyelets to a variety of DIY sewing and repair projects such as belts, shower curtains, tote bags, purses and garments.
- Use these eyelet pliers to apply: 5/32 in (3.96 mm) small eyelets – Dritz 104 series, 1/4 in (6.35 mm) large eyelets – Dritz 33575 series
- These eyelet pliers can also be used to apply eyelets and create laced effects on garments and craft projects
- Eyelets can also be applied to heavy paper for paper crafting projects such as scrapbooking and card making
- Package contains: 1 pair of pliers, 8 tools, 1 tool remover, 2 replacement inserts, and an instruction guide
- The metal bar shown on the pliers is for packaging purposes only. Squeeze handles together to remove. Use tool remover to keep pliers closed during storage.
- See illustrated instruction guide on the Instructions tab for complete product usage details (English / Spanish).
For supplemental instructions, refer to the following files: