Item Number: S-633
A combination tool. Use one end to push out points on collars, lapels, cuffs, pockets and belts. The other end is a button gauge that slips under the button as you sew to form a thread shank. Use the smaller gauge for lightweight fabrics and the large.
- For making thread shanks
- For turning points
TO ATTACH BUTTONS:
- Sew button loosely one time.
- Place gauge between fabric and button, slipping thread into slot. Use slot on pointed end for medium weight fabrics and slot on flat end for heavy weight fabrics.
- Sew button several times.
- Remove gauge and bring thread up between button and fabric. Wind thread firmly around stitches under button.
- Bring thread to back and secure.
TO TURN POINTS OF COLLARS, LAPELS, CUFF, POCKETS AND BELTS:
- Stitch, trim and grade seam allowances.
- Turn to right side, inset pointed end into corner and gently push out corner.