Item Number: 783
For more intricate needlework, the Dritz Ball Point Bodkin is a handy tool to have in your sewing kit. This slender 6-inch bodkin needle is light and handy, while being efficient and functional. It features a ballpoint end, making it perfect to thread trims and weave ribbons. It's also a quick and effective means of turning bias tubing for button loops, frog closures, inserting elastic into casings and more.
- Used for threading trims and ribbons
- Great for turning bias tubing for button loops, frog closures, straps and belts
- Can also be used for inserting elastic into a casing
- Easy-to-thread eye makes this bodkin ideal for threading eyelets and decorative trims
- Insert ball point of bodkin in closed end of tubing.
- Push bodkin through center of tubing, gradually turning tubing to inside.
- Remove bodkin after tube is completely turned.
- Insert elastic into eye of bodkin.
- Slide bodkin (ball point end first) through casing; stitch ends of elastic to secure.
TIP: Pin loose end of elastic to avoid pulling through casing.
- Insert ribbon into eye of bodkin.
- Use ball point to weave ribbon through trim or eyelets.