Item Number: 14-30
Stylize your garments and home decor items with the Dritz Cover Button Kit. It has everything you need to make pretty cover buttons for your needlework projects. This cover button kit includes 5 buttons, a mold and a pusher. Made of aluminum, these cover button refills can be used to make your own personalized buttons for various creative fabric projects. Decorate your tops, bags, sweaters, dresses, cushion covers and much more with these efficient cover button refills and tools. The item is available in a variety of sizes to suit your requirements.
- Use for garments, accessories and home decor
- Washable and dry cleanable
- 5 Buttons
- Mold and Pusher
1. Cut button pattern from back of package
2. Place pattern on fabric and cut fabric circle. For sheer fabrics, line with an extra layer of fabric or interfacing.
3. Center fabric wrong side up over the mold. Hold fabric firmly and press button shell into mold.
4. Tuck fabric into button shell.
5. Place back over tucked fabric; press down firmly with pusher to snap into place.