Item Number: 659-65
Dritz Large Eyelets are a valuable addition to your sewing kit. These eyelets can be used for a variety of sewing or art and craft projects. Use them on belts, vests and jackets, or to create laced effects on your garments. You can even apply them to heavy paper as embellishments for your scrapbooks or handmade greeting cards. Dritz size 1/4″ large eyelets are easy to apply with included hand tools and can also be applied using the Dritz Eyelet Plier Kit, Dritz Eyelet Tool or Dritz Eyelet Kit (each sold separately).
- Eyelets can be used for a variety of sewing or art and craft projects
- Use them on belts, vests, to create laced effects on garments, or even in your scrapbooks
- This package contains 12 Nickel Eyelets, Size 1/4″ along with hand tools for application
Test on swatch of fabric. Use two layers of medium to heavy-weight fabric, reinforced with interfacing. Work on firm protected surface.
1. Mark position of eyelet by tracing inside of eyelet on fabric, and then cut hole with scissors.
2. Insert eyelet top (deep half) into hole from right to wrong side.
3. On wrong side, place shallow half of eyelet over center of eyelet top.
4. Position eyelet top on anvil, insert tool into eyelet center and hammer gently. Center of eyelet will split to secure eyelet.
Can also be used to apply Dritz #33575 eyelets.
For supplemental instructions, refer to the following files:
Click here to see or download How to Use Hand Tools to Apply 1/4” Large Eyelets
Click here to see or download How to Measure for Grommet and Eyelet Placement