Item Number : 104-65
Dritz Eyelets are a valuable addition to your sewing kit. These eyelets can be used for a variety of sewing or art and craft projects. Use them on belts, vests and jackets, or to create laced effects on your garments. You can even apply them to heavy paper as embellishments for your scrapbooks or handmade greeting cards. Dritz size 5/32-inch eyelets are ideally used with the Dritz Eyelet Plier Kit, Dritz Eyelet Tool or Dritz Eyelet Kit (each sold separately).
- For belts, shower curtains, tote bags and pillows
- Create laced effects on garments and craft projects
- Apply to heavy paper for scrapbooking or note cards
- Tools Required - Apply eyelets with the Dritz Eyelet Tool (Item # 104T), Dritz Eyelet Pliers (Item # 574), or Dritz Eyelet Kit, (Item # 637-65)
- This package contains (100) 5/32-inch Brass Eyelets
Apply eyelets with Dritz #104T tools, 637-65 eyelet kit, or 574 plier kit.
Instruction Guides & Tutorials: