Item Number: 213-100
Create unique looks for your fabric projects with the Dritz 2-1/2-inch Half Ball Cover Button. The pack contains one shell with a shank and back plates that can be covered with almost all types of fabrics. This half-ball cover button doesn’t require any tools for assembly. Use it to add buttoned patterns to your jackets, sweaters, cardigans, tops, shirts and other garments. Available in different packs with varying sizes and quantity.
- No tools required
1. Cut button pattern from back of package
2. Place pattern on fabric and cut fabric circle. For sheer fabrics, line with an extra layer of fabric or interfacing.
3. Center fabric wrong side up over the mold. Hold fabric firmly and press button shell into mold.
4. Tuck fabric into button shell.
5. Place back over tucked fabric; press down firmly with pusher to snap into place.